Terms & Conditions:-
- The valuation of the gold ornaments will be done by Sri Sai Vinayaka Multipurpose Souharda Sahakari Niyamitha through authorized value, and the cost of valuation will be borne by borrower.
- Two colour photographs of gold ornaments are required.
- Two colour photographs of borrower and his/her ID proof are required.
- The loan interest will be paid on monthly basis.
- The borrower has to provide an affidavit declaring the ownership of the ornaments.
Gold Loan – Eligibility
Anyone who is the member and owns gold ornaments can avail the loan. (Note: Minors are not eligible.) To obtain the loan, you need to submit your gold jewellery (within the Karat range of 18 to 24 k) at your nearest MSMBINL branches. The loan amount will be sanctioned on the basis of gold valuation which involves verification of its purity. The weight of stones etc. fixed on the ornaments will be deducted for the intention of valuation.
Gold Loan - Documents
To abide by the KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy of RBI and approved KYC norms of our Company, we insist to produce one document of identity proof (Such as Ration Card with photo, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Passport, Aadhaar Card etc.) and one document of residential address proof (Such as Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Bank account / Credit Card Statement, Municipal / Local/House Tax Bill / Receipt, Authentic Rent Receipt / Lease Document, Letter from reputed employer/ Public Authority).There are no end-use restrictions in gold loans.